Christian Life Community (Hong Kong) (“CLCHK”) is a registered charitable organisation in Hong Kong established for the advancement of religion, promotion and development of human, social and religious formation in accordance with Catholic principles and faith as well as Ignatian Spirituality. Throughout the year, CLCHK would organize various formation programmes and retreats mainly for permanent/temporary committed members and observers, spiritual exercise for permanent/temporary committed members who would like to have closer encounter with God, produce spiritual publications and provide spiritual formation/guidance to those in need.
As CLCHK does not have a stable source of income and our source of fund mainly comes from donations from members and outside parties, your contribution to CLCHK is highly appreciated. Donations may be made through the following channels:
- By crossed cheque payable to “Christian Life Community (Hong Kong)” posted to our correspondence address:
Christian Life Community (Hong Kong)
4L, Wise Mansion, 52 Robinson Road, Hong Kong
- By direct deposit into the following accounts and mail back the original deposit slip to the above address:
- Hang Seng Bank Account no.: 390-616209-883
- ICBC(Asia) Account no.: 701-520-03234-9
To facilitate the issuance of receipts, please provide the full name, address and telephone number of donor.
- For members who would like to contribute monthly to the Development Fund of CLCHK, you can fill in the direct debit authorization (DDA) form and send it to the above address for our further processing.